1. Introduction – We respect your privacy
2. Collection of Personal Information
TS processes the personal information you provide us when entering our contests. We are very careful to protect and maintain the highest security standards. Following an overview of the data that we process: First and Last name, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail, other personal information you actively provide, location data, information about your activity on our website, information about your browsing behaviour across different websites, IP address and internet browser and device type. In some cases, TS will process the following specific and/or sensitive personal information from you when you provide it yourself; Sexual life, union membership, health, credit check.
3. Websites (Cookies)
4. How does TS collect and hold your personal information?
TS organizes contests where participants have a chance to win great prizes. In these contests we ask participants to provide information stated above. Why? Our customers/partners choose to get in touch with potential customers to inform them about great deals on products and services that meets participants’ demands and needs. Personal information is generally collected directly from you. TS processes the personal information you provide us when entering our contests and/or our websites. We are very careful to protect and maintain the highest security standards.
5. What are the purposes for which TS collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information?
The personal information we collect will be used by TS and its partners to: – To send you commercial e-mail and text messages
– To enable us to enter you into our contest draw and reward the correct prize winner
– To provide you with information about additional products, services and offers; by e-mail, phone, SMS or MMS
– To inform you about changes in our services and products
– To offer you the possibility to create an account
– To deliver you goods and services
– Marketing analysis and analytics
TS analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website’s capabilities and to align the range of products and services to your preferences. TS tracks your browsing behavior across different websites which we use to tailor our products and services to your needs. We also process personal data if we are obliged to do so by law, for example processing data that is needed for tax return.
6. To whom does TS disclose personal information?
We will only share your personal information:
A) With our partners (third parties) on specific matters if you have consented to the disclosure
7. How does TS protect your personal information?
We are committed to ensuring security of the personal information we hold. We take reasonable steps to protect any personal information to prevent misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure. TS holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form. Such information is stored both or own properties and with assistance of our service providers, we include the use of secure servers to store the data. Further, we secure the information that you provide us as following:
– Security steps for access to our business holdings
– Security procedures within our locations
– IT security including high-end password protection, firewalls and site monitoring
In the case that TS no longer needs your personal information, we will take the necessary steps to destroy and dismiss it, though we may need to retain certain information to meet company related legal requirements. TS does not have control over information while in transit over the internet. We cannot guarantee security of personal information during this form of transmission. Our website may include links to other websites as form of advertising, and we do not take responsibility for/nor endorse the content of those other websites or their privacy practices. You consent and understand that it is up to you to review the privacy policies of those websites.
7. How can you access the personal information held by TS?
According to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 TS allows individuals to access their personal information upon request. You may access personal information we hold about you, if you wish to access your personal data, you must contact us at info@Top-Selections.com. To ensure that the access request has been made by you, we insist for you to enclose a copy of your ID in the request.
8.1. Correct and/or update your personal information
Attn: Privacy Commissioner
1010 Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsam Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Copyright – 2016 Top-Selections